Production of a full set of underground cave topographies of caves, for an environmental study related to the opening of a quarry in Gabon.
Underground places, whether natural (caves, shafts, abysses) or man-made (old mine exploitation, abandoned quarry, tunnel, shelter, refuge, underground crypt, cellar, catacombs ...) exert a mixed attraction/repulsion feeling on the general public.
This very special heritage is often overlooked in territorial development projects (unless it is at the origin of it).
We are there to foster the integration of this generally unseen component in development projects.
We operate worldwide, in exploration phases, to inventory sites where little is known but with potential.
Examples of our work
- Heritage inventory, geosites,
- Research, cave exploration, sinkholes and man-made underground
- Supporting scientific expedition, underground research
- Assist archaeological excavations, feasibility, securing access
- Surveying of wells, topography of galleries and tunnels ...
- Identification of geological and anthropogenic structures
- Personnal training in underground environment
- 3D laser scanning
- Communication, exhibition, virtual tours, augmented reality
These words might not pertain to your own project. Each underground site is unique, with its own constraints and objectives. Underground places is our passion, and we are experienced in it. Do contact us to answer your questions and find the right solution to your needs.
Related projects :
Topography and cave surveying Carte topographique et réalisation d’un modèle numérique de terrain
Au Congo, NOT Engineers a réalisé pour un projet archéologique une cartographie avec modèle numérique de terrain.
Discovery of Iroungou cave, an exceptional burial site in Gabon
30 human skeletons, weapons, tools, jewelery, pearls ... In 2018, Irougou cave in Gabon has revealed exceptional archaeological remains
Topographie du réseau souterrain des vieux tunnels de Dumat al-Jandal
Mission archéologique pour étudier les vieux souterrains de Dumat, Arabie Saoudite